Dozing with the Dinos!
The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science Camp- In!
Join us for a night of exploration, adventure and fun!
|Want to provide a unique and memorable experience to your students or organization that they are sure to never forget! The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science offers just that! The Camp-In program offers an exciting hands-on educational experience for children ages 6 through 12 years old. As the doors close and the lights dim, a Certified APS teacher will lead your group through the museum in search of a variety of adventures and educational activities. In addition you can choose to see one of the spectacular large format films showing in the Lockheed Martin DynaTheater or a spectacular show in the Planetarium. As the night comes to a magical close, groups can settle down beneath Stan the 12 foot T-Rex or snore with giant mammoths and saber-tooth cats in the Ice Age exhibit or enjoy sleeping in many of the other darkened exhibit halls!What is Included|
- Overnight Stay
- Evening Snack
- Continental Breakfast
- Movie in the Lockheed DynaTheater
- APS Teachers on Staff
- Fun activities throughout the night
Camp- In Fees
- Campers (Age 6- 12) $40 per person
- Chaperones, 1 Chaperone required per 6 children , must be 21 years old $35 per person
- Pizza Dinner is also available for an additional $5 per person
How to Participate
- To check for availability and to book your Camp- In contact Lauren Landavazo at (505) 841-2823 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camp-Ins are available on all evenings during the week and Saturday evenings through May, 2014.
- A minimum group size of 60 people is required including chaperones and children
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date along with your signed contract.