The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science Camp-In!
Join us for a night of exploration, adventure and fun!
Want to provide a unique and memorable experience to your students or organization that they are sure to never forget! The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science will provide just that! Our Camp-In program offers an exciting hands-on educational experience for children 6 through 11 years of age. As the doors close and the lights dim, a certified APS teacher will lead your group through the museum in search of a variety of adventures and educational activities. In addition, you can choose to see one of the spectacular large format films showing in the Lockheed Martin DynaTheater or a spectacular show in the Planetarium. As the night comes to a magical close, groups can settle down beneath Stan, our 12-foot T-Rex, snore with giant mammoths and saber-tooth cats in the Ice Age exhibit, or enjoy sleeping in many of the other darkened exhibit halls!
• Overnight Stay
• Evening Snack
• Continental Breakfast
• Movie in the Lockheed Martin DynaTheater
• On-site supervision from APS teachers
• Fun activities throughout the evening
Camp- In Fees:
Campers (age 6- 11) $40 per person
Chaperones (21+)* $35 per person
* 1 chaperone required for every 6 children
How to Participate:
• Camp-Ins are available Monday thru Saturday evenings from September through May. Check-in is 5:30pm and check-out is 7:30am.
• A minimum group size of 60 people (includes chaperones and children) is required.
• A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date along with your signed contract.
Upcoming Public Camp-In Events
|Extreme Scream Halloween - October 24, 2015||**Tickets still available|